Sunday, September 26, 2010

Summer + Family = Vacation


Our farm family will be embarking on an amazing adventure to the Northwoods tomorrow. The bags are packed, diapers are of plenty, DVD player is primed, tires are checked, vehicle has been detailed, and most important my hair has been highlighted. Baby D and I will be hitting the road bright and early tomorrow AM, ready to escape this dratted humidity. HH will meet us up there eventually, as he is still very busy with field work. Needless to say, I will be taking a leave of absence from my beloved blog world for the next week. Upon my return I plan to dazzle you with images of our lovely little get-a-way. Our week consists of family fun and food, a 10 year class reunion, Baby D and cousins starring in a parade, carnival rides, paddle boat excursions, cave tours and much more. Until we meet again, farewell my peeps.


Sincerely,
Farming Fabulously

No comments:

Post a Comment