Sunday, September 26, 2010

Now That I Am 9 Months Old....



Since turning 9 months old, I have really begun to figure out lots of new things. I am crawling all over the place, mommy has had to put all of her "Pretties" away, lock up cabinets, and move all the plants outside. I love repeating words, although "tractor" is a very difficult word to say. I know who Dada, Momma, Papa, puppy, Bert, and JJ is at first glance and can say their names. I also know who Grandma Sherry and Grandma Julie are, but haven't figured out how to pronounce them yet.



And as you can see, I have been pulling up on everything, I think this frightens mommy at times.



Riding on the tractors, 4-wheelers, and basically anything that has a stirring wheel is so much fun. The horses and puppy's make me laugh all time, I think they are funny looking! I only eat gown-up food now, after all I am not a baby anymore! Pea's, banana's, strawberries, potato's and roast are my favorite things to devour.



Basketball is so fascinating to watch, I can even hold on to the ball for 2.3 seconds. Hopefully I will be able to dunk it one day! Notice the silly FB's scrimmage with pliers attached their belt loops, mommy thinks that is dangerous.



Have a great day,
Baby D

No comments:

Post a Comment