Sunday, September 26, 2010

Parent & Child Aquatics


For the last two weeks Baby D and I have been attending swimming lessons! I was skeptical at first considering that he is only 10 months old, but my mind was quickly put to ease once I met our delightful swimming instructor. Her patients were exquisite, she always embraced Baby D making him feel secure in the water. She was even kind enough to bring a tractor for Baby D to play with. Because of her wonderful expertise and motivation Baby D is proud to announce that he has conquered numerous skills on his Achievement Card:

Getting Wet With Toys
Enters the Water By Lifting In
Out-Of-Water Exporation
In-Water Exploration
Exit Water By Lifting Out
Passes Easily From Instructor To Parent
Leg Action On Front
Leg Action On Back

I am already looking forward to next years Aquatics classes as by that time Baby D will be walking and talking up a storm, figuratively speaking of coarse.

Sincerely,
Farming Fabulously

Program Note: My culinary "Mojo" is now fully enabled so I will be posting recipes promptly.

No comments:

Post a Comment