Friday, November 12, 2010

Baby D's Triumphs: Year 1...


My pint-size tot is getting ready to celebrate his 1st Birthday in a few weeks! So I thought today I would reflect on some of his accomplishments thus far. Now I know that there are many more, but these are the first 10 that came to mind.

1. Hallelujah, Baby D sleeps through the night
2. Will feast on anything as long as it is room temperature
3. Is figuring out how to become mobile in an up right stance, 10 steps thus far.
4. Brushing his teeth morning and night, has finally become easier.
5. Favorite Words: hat, tractor, Sassy (dog) and Dada
6. Thoroughly enjoys riding on any piece of equipment that has a steering wheel
7. Can maneuver up and down stairs confidently
8. Is becoming camera savie, will pose on command
9. Is now helping me pick up his toys before bedtime
10. Baby D knows how to work a crowd; He will smile and go to anyone
Sincerely,
Farming Fabulously

No comments:

Post a Comment