Friday, November 12, 2010

1 More Day Till Our Baby Is 1


I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT OUR BABY WILL BE 1 YEAR OLD TOMORROW! It seems like just yesterday, I was 60 pounds over weight, my ankles were the size of boulders, my fingers resemble chunky sausages,  even at first glance you would swear that I was storing mango's in my cheeks for the winter, and yet all of this did not matter to me, as I knew that soon I would be meeting my "Lil Farmer Boy", who at this time was 4 days past due.

We are getting ready to celebrate the big number 1 this Saturday. My to-do list is longer then ever, but darn it, everything has to be at least medioaker for Baby D's first birthday. We are having the bash in the "Shop" outside, where we will be eating birthday cake, drinking punch and opening presents. How fun is that?

Did I mention that some of my Wisconsin kinfolk are making the trip down south? We are eagerly awaiting to play with the cousins, oh what fun we will have. I will document as much of the birthday bash as possible. Infact, I will even give you a sneak peak at one of the things that everyone will be taking home with them tomorrow.

Have an incredible day,
Farming Fabulously

No comments:

Post a Comment